Thoma holds an Honours B.C.L. Degree from University College Cork and is a native of Dungarvan, County Waterford. He specialises in the areas of Conveyancing, Probate, Family Law, and General Litigation. He joined the Practice in December, 2022.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Member of Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted to Roll of Solicitors in 2005
- Graduate of Law Society of Ireland
- Graduate of University College Cork.
- Past Pupil of Dungarvan C.B.S.
Thoma is an avid rugby fan and his sporting interests include hurling, gaelic football and he is involved in training of underage G.A.A. teams.
Should you wish to discuss any matter with Thoma please contact him on (043) 334 6440 or email email@example.com