Brendan is a native of Creggs, County Galway and he joined Connellan Solicitors in October 2017. Brendan trained as a Solicitor in the dynamic firm of Partners at Law Solicitors, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
After qualification, Brendan gained further post-qualification experience with Liston Solicitors in Donnybrook, Dublin 4 before moving to Connellan Solicitors.
Brendan is experienced in all areas of general practice. However, he has a particular focus in the areas of Litigation, Employment Law, Property Law and Administrations of Estates.
Educational and Professional qualifications:
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) (honours)
- Graduate of Griffith College, Dublin
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland and qualified in England and Wales
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Member of the Midland Bar Association
- Member of the Medico-Legal Society of Ireland
Outside of the law, Brendan has a keen interest in travelling, GAA, golfing and technology. Brendan is a firm believer in using technology to assist and progress the practice of law. To this end, Brendan and the team in Connellan Solicitors use a number of technologically advanced applications in their day-to- day practice to deal with all cases in an expeditious and efficient manner.
Should you wish to discuss any matter with Brendan please contact him on (043) 334 6440 or email email@example.com.