Brendan is a native of Creggs, County Galway and he joined Connellan Solicitors LLP in October 2017. Brendan is experienced in all areas of general practice. However, he has a particular focus in the areas of Litigation, Personal Injuries, Employment Law, Property Law and Administration of Estates. As well as heading up the firms Personal Injuries department, Brendan also specialises in the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial properties and also advises private and commercial clients on secured lending.
Brendan has also had an article published in a leading legal publication for solicitors in Ireland regarding Landlord and Tenant issues and the seminal changes that were introduced regarding same under the new District Court Rules.
Educational and Professional qualifications:
- Bachelor of Law degree (LLB) (honours)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland and qualified in England and Wales
- Specialised Certificate in Conveyancing from the Law Society of Ireland
- Specialised Certificate in Mediator Training from the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Member of the Midland Bar Association
- Member of the Medico-Legal Society of Ireland
Outside of the law, Brendan has a keen interest in travelling, GAA, golfing and technology. Brendan is a firm believer in using technology to assist and progress the practice of law. To this end, Brendan and the team at Connellan Solicitors LLP use a number of technologically advanced applications in their day-to- day practice to deal with all cases in an expeditious and efficient manner.
Should you wish to discuss any matter with Brendan please contact him on (043) 334 6440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.