Mark is a native of Longford and has been with the firm since he qualified in 1988. A graduate of University College Dublin, he holds a B.C.L. Degree.He practices primarily in the areas of Property, Family Law, Probate and General Litigation.
Educational and Professional qualifications:
- Past pupil of St Mel’s College, Longford.
- Graduate of University College Dublin.
- Graduate of the Law Society Law School.
- Admitted as a solicitor in 1988.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- Member of the State Solicitors Association.
- State Solicitor for Longford.
Outside of law his main social/sporting interest is the GAA. He is presently Chairman of Longford Slashers Minor Club.