Michael is a native of Longford and has been with the firm since he qualified in 2000. A graduate of Portobello College Dublin, he holds an LLB. Degree. He practices primarily in the areas of Property, Personal Injuries, Family Law and Immigration.
Educational and Professional qualifications:
- Past pupil of St Mel’s College, Longford and Cistercian College Roscrea.
- Graduate of Portobello College Dublin.
- Graduate of the Law Society Law School.
- Admitted as a solicitor in 2000.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
Outside of law his main social/sporting interests are soccer and rugby. He played with Longford RFC and is presently Vice Chairman of Longford Town F.C.